CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER?
If you decide to cancel your order after you have paid, you can do so if the product hasn't already been shipped.
If you decide to cancel your order, please contact us immediately with your order number. Please be aware that orders cancelled after a parcel has been picked and packed may incur a restocking fee.
WHAT IS YOUR PRODUCT WARRANTY?
Secret Fantasy Account holders can return any unopened, unused or unworn product with its packaging or tags intact to us within 30 days of receiving it for a full refund
If you return a product more than 30 days after purchase and it is not faulty. You will not be entitled to a refund or replacement.
We can only replace your sex toy with another sex toy, not with other items such as lubricant.
Your satisfaction is important to us. However, please choose carefully before you buy as we are unable to accept product returns due to incorrect choice, change of mind or not what was expected; We will only replace items which are found to be faulty, not as described or damaged. Faults that occur as a result of misuse, accident, or general wear and tear, are not covered by our warranty policy.
Items which are not legible for return unless faulty are listed below.
- Lingerie & Clothing
- Sex Toys
- Massage oils
Listed below are some of the most common problems that we have found our customers experience with their new products. Please ensure that you have thoroughly checked the following:
- Products with protective plastic: Protective plastic is sometimes placed inside a battery operated product to ensure that the batteries are not used. Open up the battery compartment, remove the batteries and see whether you need to remove any clear plastic pieces.
- Ensure the batteries are facing the right way: Sometimes the batteries are placed inside the product the wrong way. Normally within a battery compartment of a product, you will be able to read the correct way the batteries are placed inside. Ensure the batteries are placed in correctly.
- Product was not charged properly: Sometimes a product does not turn on if it has not been charged properly. If the product is battery operated ensure you use new batteries and if the product is rechargeable ensure you read the product manual to specify how long the product needs to be charged up for the first time. If possible, check that the charging cord, charging cradle, charging pin and adapter are all plugged in or used correctly.
- Travel Lock was turned on: Some products are with travel lock turned on. This is turned on by the manufacturing company, so the product does not accidently turn on when it is shipped. Travel lock normally requires certain buttons that need to be pressed for a certain amount of time.
- * Not holding on button down for three seconds - Most rechargeable and many battery operated sex toys and vibrators are switched on by pressing the + control on your toy for 3 seconds. Turning the toy off requires you to press the - button for three seconds.
- * My toy does not work - Many adult products have a charging cable that may be powered by USB or power cord. It is essential that you position the product the correct direction on the cradle and that the elements (which are generally metal) on the toy marry up to those on the cradle. The battery will not charge so the toy will not work unless it charges.
- * My battery will not charge - Please ensure that your toy is correctly positioned on the charging cradle. The battery will not charge unless it is.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I RECEIVE A FAULTY PRODUCT?
- If you believe you received a faulty product, please ensure you check the batteries first as the majority of products that don't seem to be working are due to errors with batteries. Check the batteries are in the correct way, replace the batteries or recharge your toy. Also check if there is a Battery Tab included – if so, this little piece of paper/plastic needs to be removed before you use the item.
- Contact with us on email or What'sap, live chat, messenger, zalo
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org before sending your order back so that we can approve your item
- Please fill out the online Order Return Form ( Click Here )
- It covers faults and defects that occur due to manufacturing failure. If your product cannot be repaired, we will replace it with one that is of the same or similar model. If a repair or replacement is not possible, we will provide a refund.
IMPORTANT: If a returned item is found to be in working order the customer will be liable for a return service fee for the cost of return of the item and will not be reimbursed for the initial cost of the return.